We, the Catholic community of St. Martin de Porres High School, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, are committed to providing the best Catholic education in an effective learning environment, for the intellectual, spiritual and personal growth of each student.
We, the Catholic community of St. Martin de Porres High School, provide the strongest academic programs to meet each student’s capabilities. Our school is a hope-filled community, which promotes a strong sense of belonging through open communication, active participation, accountability and service.
Through fellowship, leadership and mentorship, we foster the uniqueness of individuals on pathways of learning. By creating and accepting challenges, we realize our potential as witnesses and servants of Christ.
Fellowship, mentorship and leadership
In the spirit of Catholic fellowship, mentorship and leadership we:
- celebrate our belonging and individuality
- care for one another and provide guidance and support
- promote friendships and develop relationships based on trust
- actively reach out to others and work together toward shared goals
- pray and laugh together
- make ourselves available to listen and respond
- strive toward spiritual and personal growth
- live and serve through the example of Christ and St. Martin de Porres
- Share individual gifts and talents
St. Martin's prayer
with confidence and devotion,
we seek to imitate the bold example of our Patron,
St. Martin de Porres.
Like St. Martin,
help us to be instruments of change in our world,
putting our faith into action.
Show to the people of every race and nation
the paths of unity and justice.
Help us to see the face of Jesus in the poor and
help us to love our neighbour as ourselves.
St. Martin de Porres,
Pray for us.